The lightweight and versatile Dodge half-ton 4×4 G505 WC series of trucks was built during 1941 and 1942. It was the first Dodge all-military design developed in the build-up to full mobilization for World War II.
1941 DODGE 1/2 TON COMMAND & RECONNAISSANCE TRUCK
6-cylinder in-line, L-head,Manual with four forward gears, one reverse, four wheel drive
79,771 (produced between 38 individual models)